Office of Academics
The Office of Academics is committed to educating all students/staff to reach their highest potential. In order to ensure that our students/staff reach their highest potential the Office of Academics works in collaboration with the Offices of Talent Development and School Performance & Accountability with a deliberate focus on creating the following for all schools:
- A Focused & Authentic Professional Learning Communities (PLC) Process
- An Embedded High Quality Response to Interventions (RtI) Process
- Optimal Internal/External Relationships
- Scaling Up BEST Practices
- K-12 Educator Toolkit
The Office of Academics has set very high standards for the 2015-2016 school year, one being that a deliberate focus will be on Exceptional Student Education (ESE), English Language Learners (ELL), Gifted & Talented, Minority Males, and Early Childhood in everything the Office initiates.
Within the Office of Academics there are five Divisions as follows:
- Career, Technical, Adult, Community Education (CTACE)
- Early Childhood Education
- Exceptional Student Education & Support
- Instruction & Interventions
- Student Support Initiatives
These Divisions collaborate to ensure that we are educating today’s students/staff to succeed in tomorrow’s world.