Employment Services (Personnel Records)
Our mission is to provide public records request information to our stakeholders utilizing the highest school board standards and to maintain the Official Employee Personnel Files in accordance with the Florida State Statutes.
The Employment Services Department performs the following functions:
- Maintain the District's Official Employee Personnel Files for over 40,000 full and part time employees.
- Verify employment and income for lending institutions, other school districts, public and state agencies.
- Comply with subpoenas and public records requests for access to and copies of district personnel files.
- Convert the District's Official Employee Personnel Files to electronic images.
- Process Unemployment Compensation Claims, Hearings and Appeals.
- Process annual documents such as Employee Performance Appraisals, Reappointment Letters and Teacher Contracts.