School's Dress Code
Everything You Need to Know About Our School's Dress Code
Please remember that we have a unified school dress code and all students are expected to wear unified dress Monday through Friday.
Our unified dress colors are:
- navy or khaki bottoms
- white, yellow, navy or hunter green shirts with collars.
- Shirts need to be tucked in. Blue jeans are not permitted.
We have designated Fridays as our “School Spirit Day.” Students are encouraged to wear uniform bottoms and to wear their school t-shirt. The PTA will be selling school T-shirts in the fall.
Carlyn International School Uniforms (email@example.com) has been selected as our official uniform supplier. They are located at 1415 Banks Road, Margate, FL (954-973-3130).
Benefits of a Uniform Policy
Research suggests that school uniforms
- Improve discipline, self-esteem and self-respect.
- Focus the student towards learning.
- Eliminate the fear of whether their clothing choice will be acceptable by peers.
- Strengthens school pride.
- Identify student population from strangers on school grounds.
- Cost effective.
All children should start wearing their school uniform on the very first day of school this August. Please call us at school if you have any questions or concerns.
A Parent or Guardian may request by mail, or in person, an application for an exemption from the uniform program. Exemption waivers must be completed by the 10th day of the student's enrollment.