Our School Dress Code / Uniform Policy
School uniforms are MANDATORY.
Students are required to wear:
- Bottoms Choice: of any khaki or navy blue: pants, shorts, skorts, skirts, or jumpers
- Tops Choice: Choice of white, light blue or navy, or yellow. Must have collar (Polo or Oxford type)
- Shoes: Sneakers or closed shoes
On Fridays, students may wear North Side red t-shirt or solid red collar shirt; with khaki or navy blue bottoms
During Field Trips, students may wear North Side red t-shirt or solid red collar shirt; with khaki or navy blue bottoms
Benefits of a Uniform Policy
Research suggests that school uniforms:
- Improve discipline, self-esteem and self-respect
- Focus the student towards learning
- Eliminate the fear of whether their clothing choice will be acceptable by peers
- Strengthens school pride
- Identify student population from strangers on school grounds
- Cost effective
All children should start wearing their school uniform on the very first day of school this August. Please call us at school if you have any questions or concerns.
A Parent or Guardian may request by mail, or in person, an application for an exemption from the uniform program. Exemption waivers must be completed by the 10th day of the student's enrollment.