August 5, 2020
Welcome Back Students, Community and Families,
Happy New School Year! Congratulations, you can now exhale. Last year, you successfully completed your first semester/summer of online learning. Thanks to your perseverance and amazing abilities during the COVID-19 Pandemic, you demonstrated your abilities to be stretched to dimensions unknown. Our vision this year is to continue to strive for excellence in pursuit of academic achievement, which will bring success for all students. To accomplish this task, you need to find your hidden superpower. With this in mind, the theme is set for the 2020-2021 school year. The administration staff is committed to challenging you to “Unveil Your Hidden Superpower” the kindness that makes you unbeatable at work and connects you with anyone.
Your Superpower will include, but not limited to:
- Be amazing - It’s up to you to illuminate the world
- Be unstoppable - never let the fear of striking out get in your way
- Be brave - refuse to accept the many reasons why it can’t be done and ask if there are any reasons it can be done
- Be creative-never be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try something different
- Be inspiring – It’s a great satisfaction knowing that for a brief point in time you made a difference
- Be kind – A force that energizes us all with passionate purpose and draws out 100% of a person’s irreplaceable identity
On Wednesday, August 19, 2020, we will have our first day of school virtually. Our teachers are excited to connect with you to help you embark on “Unveiling your Superpower!” Have a great year!
Rhonda Parris, Principal