Our School Dress Code
School uniforms are MANDATORY.
Benefits of a Uniform Policy
Research suggests that school uniforms
- Improve discipline, self-esteem and self-respect.
- Focus the student towards learning.
- Eliminate the fear of whether their clothing choice will be acceptable by peers.
- Strengthens school pride.
- Identify student population from strangers on school grounds.
- Cost effective.
All children should start wearing their school uniform on the very first day of school this August. Please call us at school if you have any questions or concerns.
A Parent or Guardian may request by mail, or in person, an application for an exemption from the uniform program. Exemption waivers must be completed by the 10th day of the student's enrollment.
Our school uniform colors are Red, White or Royal Blue tops (polo style or T-shirt type), and Navy Blue or Khaki bottoms (shorts, slacks, skorts, skirts and jumpsuits are also allowed for girls). All uniform tops must be tucked in and pants worn with a belt.
InUnison Apparel is our uniform store located at 4747 Nob Hill Road, Suite #8, Sunrise, FL 33351. Contact number 954-749-3340. In addition, clothing may be purchased at local Department Stores.