Our School Dress Code
All children should start wearing their school uniform on the very first day of school this August. Please call us at school if you have any questions or concerns.
Please show your school spirit! We strongly request that all students participate. For students not wearing uniforms, a "waiver" must be completed within 10 days of your child's enrollment, so that it may be reviewed and signed by our principal.
Red, White or Navy Blue polo type shirts (2 or 3 button with collar) with embroidered school logo optional.
Khaki or Navy bottoms (elastic waist and/or belts), slacks, shorts, skirts, skorts or jumpers.
On P.E. Days, students will be allowed to wear Class and/or Ramblewood T-shirts and shorts.
During cold weather, sweatshirts, sweaters and jackets are acceptable. Please be sure to label these items with your child's name.
Benefits of a Uniform Policy
Research suggests that school uniforms
- Improve discipline, self-esteem and self-respect.
- Focus the student towards learning.
- Eliminate the fear of whether their clothing choice will be acceptable by peers.
- Strengthens school pride.
- Identify student population from strangers on school grounds.
- Cost effective.