Pick Up & Drop Off
Controlling School Traffic is Essential for Safety
Students should be picked up and dropped off at the car loops only. Parents wishing to park should walk their children to the front gate. Parents are not allowed to walk their children to their classrooms.
School Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- All students will enter the school through the designated double doors at the front entrance of the building and the west side. They will wait inside in their designated areas.
- All side doors, back doors, and gates are locked and not available for entry.
- East Walkers: will be at their designated area by the front bike rack. Parents picking up east walkers will need to show school generated ID cards.
- West Walkers: will be at their designated area behind the west bike rack. Parents picking up west walkers will need to show school generated ID cards.
- Car Pick-up: will continue on the west side however, school genearted ID signs MUST be displayed for student safety on the dashboard or visor of the car. If ID sign is not visible, the driver will be required to return to the parking log, park, and go to the front office to show ID.
Additional ID signs or cards are available for purchase, please contact the school, 754-322-8150.
Your patience, cooperation, and support of our arrival and dismissal policies are appreciated as we work together for the safety and security of all our students.