Controlling School Traffic is Essential for Safety
- Students should be picked up and dropped off at the car loops only.
- Do not turn left into the entrance of the school. Cars entering the school should be coming West on Thomas Street.
- Please do not use your cell phone when dropping off students.
- Students should be ready to exit the car on the right side (do not allow students to exit to the left), with backpack and lunch bags in hand.
- Please do not exit your car while in the car line. We have posted ample staff members who are able to assist your child in getting out of the car and into the school safely. If you need to exit your car for any other reason, please park in the parking lot so the line can continue to move smoothly.
- Kindergarten, first, and second grade students should be dropped off by the primary wing, West side of car loop. Please pull all the way forward before stopping to drop off your child.
- Third, fourth, and fifth grade students should be dropped off by the front office, East side of car loop. Please pull all the way forward before stopping to drop off your child.
Thank you for your cooperation as we work together to make picking up and dropping off our students a smooth transition.