Are you late to school?
1. Breakfast begins at 7:30 AM.
2. Students line up at their respective areas at 7:30 AM.
3. Students enter their classrooms at 7:50 AM.
4. The tardy bell rings at 8:00 AM. Any student arriving between 8:00 and 8:30 AM will be marked tardy by their classroom teacher.
5. If your child arrives after 8:00 AM, the child will then receive a tardy pass.
6. If your child is tardy 10 or more times in a 9 week grading period, an administrative letter will be sent for your signature.
7. If 15 tardies occur in a grading period the school Social Worker will intervene.
8. Students arriving after 8:30 am must be accompanied into the office by a parent to be signed in.