Information Technology, Communications & Computer Engineering
Students use state-of-the-art equipment to learn about careers in information technology, computer sciences and computer engineering. Students learn computer coding and corporate computer applications, software design and presentation skills. Students practice professional leadership skills to make them competitive in today's economy.
Courses have a "product" focus with the intent of fostering a high quality work ethic in students, along with self-confidence and determination needed to become successful achievers in multiple career paths.
The ITCE Magnet program provides fundamentals for the following career pathways:
- Broadcasting and Film Production
- Computer Games & Applications Programming
- Computer Database Programming
- Computer Systems Analysis
- Convention & Meeting Coordination
- Database Administration
- Human Relations - Resource Management
- Business Leadership
- Web Design