What is the PTO?
PTO stands for Parent Teacher Organization. The mission of the PTO is to make every child’s potential a reality.
- Powerful voice for all children.
- Relevant resource for families and communities.
- Strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
- Serve as a type of forum where parents, teachers, administrators, and other concerned adults discuss ways to promote quality education, strive to expand the arts, encourage community involvement, and work for a healthy environment and safe neighborhoods.
- Join the PTO (click here for the membership form)
- Attend Meetings: the first Monday of every month at 9:30am in the KIVA
- Volunteer to support PTO activities and projects
- Regular updates on school activities and policies.
- A forum to discuss concerns and problems at school.
- Appreciation from teachers for all your help.
- Education about school policies, state funding, and other issues concerning your school.