What is the PTSA?
PTSA stands for Parent Teacher and Student Association. The mission of the PTSA is to make every child’s potential a reality.
- A powerful voice for all children.
- Relevant resource for families and communities.
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
- Serve as a type of forum where parents, teachers, administrators, and other concerned adults discuss ways to promote quality education, strive to expand the arts, encourage community involvement, and work for a healthy environment and safe neighborhoods.
- Follow us on Facebook
- Join the PTSA
- Attend Meetings
- Volunteer to support PTSA activities and projects
- Regular updates on school activities and policies.
- Access to teachers and administrators at your child's school.
- Access to parents of other children at the school.
- A forum to discuss concerns and problems at school.
- If the problem needs attention from the state or national government, any local, district or state PTSA can bring the issue to the attention of the National PTSA.
- Access to resources on parenting, education, and more from the National PTSA.
- Appreciation from teachers for all your help.
- Education about school policies, state funding, and other issues concerning your school.