Summer Registrations by appointment only.
Please call our main line to schedule your appointment 754.322.2150
- Registration Application
- Emergency Contact Information Form
- How to Register for School: Broward County Website
- New Student Registration Information for 2020-21
Transcripts and Records 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Registrar: Amy Pena - email@example.com
REQUESTS FOR TRANSCRIPTS must be in writing. We cannot accept phone calls or faxes. Please plan ahead. Due to the high volume, there is a turn around time of 2-4 days:
- FOR CURRENT STUDENTS: Students must complete and return the Transcript Request Form - the form is a fillable PDF, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FOR GRADUATES OF the past 6 years: Print a Transcript Request Form. Instructions for processing are on the form. Email to email@example.com with a copy of your driver's license and the appropriate fee via the estore.
- WE ONLY HAVE THE PAST 6 YEARS OF RECORDS AVAILABLE TO US”. FOR TRANSCRIPTS PRIOR TO THE LAST 6 YEARS PLEASE CONTACT RECORDS RETENTION @ 754-321-3150 OR browardschools.com/transcripts and firstname.lastname@example.org
Records & Verifications for Graduation Years 2012 and After:
REQUESTS FOR RECORDS must be in writing. We cannot accept emails, phone calls or faxes. Please plan ahead. Due to the high volume, there is a turn around time of 2-4 days: This includes proof of student enrollment, graduation verification, immunizations, good student discount forms, social security forms or other government or agency forms.
Please mail or drop off request. Please include:
- Type of document/information/verification requested
- student name
- student date of birth
- past students: list the last year attended and attach copy of photo ID
- current students: include your student I.D. # (067……) do not require copy of photo ID
- student signature if over 18
- parent or guardian signature if student under 18
- Mail: Include address for return and include $1.00 fee, plus transcript fee; $3.00
- Pick-up: In Registrar’s Office between 8:00 – 2:00 within 3-5 days $2.00
Records & Verifications for Graduation Prior to 2012:
- contact OFFICE of RECORDS RETENTION
- phone: 754-321-3150, web: browardschools.com/transcripts