PTSO is open to all members of the community. Membership to PTSO for the school year is $5.00.
- Organizes and runs fundraisers for the benefit of the school.
- Funds enrichment programs for general student body.
- Recruits volunteers to run programs and fundraisers.
- Recruits volunteers to help with special events, teacher needs, staff assistance.
- Supports teachers and staff. Teacher appreciation events.
- Advocates for children.
- Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO) meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month following SAC/SAF meetings.
If you have any questions or would like to join PTSO, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Cadigan - President
Latasha Wood - Vice President
Tracy Yudell and Klaire Keeton - Hospitality
Tina Espejo - Treasurer
Kenneth Spohn - Secretary