(Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print PDF)
Child must be 5 years old on or before September 1.
Child must be 6 years old on or before September 1, and must have been enrolled in a public school or must have satisfactorily completed kindergarten in a nonpublic school.
How to Register for School
- Make sure that we are the correct school. To find out the school(s) assigned to your home address, you can either use our School Locator feature or call the District's Innovative Programs Department at 754-321-2380. You must provide your specific street address and your child's grade level and the office will determine the correct school your child is supposed to attend.
- Complete the registration packet (link below). Once completed, print and sign the packet.
- Call our school (754-322-5850) during normal office hours to schedule a New Registration Appointment.
- Bring the completed registration packet and the required documentation to the scheduled appointment. Required documentation consists of:
- Photo ID of registering parent
- Proof of student's age (birth certificate or passport)
- Physical exam and immunization record forms (from your student's doctor)
- Proof of address (two items)
If you have any questions, please call our office during normal office hours.