For transcripts on or before 2013, please contact Broward County's Records Retention Department. (https://www.browardschools.com/records)
The request must be made by an authorized person with a valid photo id (Driver's license, passport, student ID). Authorized persons are:
- The student
- A parent of the student (if the student is a minor)
- A person with a signed letter from the student authorizing the release of their records. The letter must include name and date of birth of the student.
If there is no authorized person available to request the paper copy of the transcript, a request may be made through the mail (6901 NW 16th st, Plantation, FL 33313). Please include the following:
- Full name of the student
- Date of Birth
- Last year in attendance
- Name and address of the school that will receive the transcript
- Photocopy of a valid photo ID for the student
- $3 in cash or a money order for the transcript fee
Free electronic transcripts are available to certain Florida schools that share a transcript system with Broward County Public Schools. Click Here for a complete list of colleges we are able to send electronic transcripts to.
All paper copies of transcripts are $3. Please bring exact change. No checks are accepted and no electronic payment options are available.
Transcripts will be available for pick up on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please allow at least 48 hours from the time of your request for procressing
If you have any other questions, please call or email the Registrar, Judy Gately:
Click Here to email Judy Gately
Click Here for a list of approved colleges/universities that we can send electronic transcripts to
- (32553) Florida Gulf Coast University
- (984100) University of North Florida