Textbooks can be ordered as part of the online registration process or students can register for classes online and go back later to order the textbooks.
1. Login at www.broward.edu – myBC Login with the BC student number and password.
2. If you have not registered for classes: Go to Registration tab and use the Add/Drop option to register for classes.
3. Once registered – return to the Registration tab and click My Schedule and select the Term for which books are needed.
4. Select the “Get Books for this Schedule”. The books for your entire class schedule will display.
5. Beside each book name will be details on the required books including pricing and format options. Use the pull down menu to select book format – print is the preferred option. Then select the purchase option – Used Rental is the preferred option, Buy Used is the second option, and if no used books are available the Order New Books is the last choice option.
6. When you have selected all of the books for all of your classes, click “Add Items To Cart”.
7. An Order Summary and Check Out Screen will appear, Please verify that your order is correct.
8. Please leave the option clicked to order NEW books when used books are not available. (This will auto-‐ populate when Rent is selected).
9. Click Checkout – An Account window will appear, to check out you must create an account. Click the “Create Account” button – Create your account. Please use a valid email address in creating the account, as the order confirmation will go to that address.
10. After creating an account, you will be asked to enter your pick up information. Choose Pick Up at Bookstore. If you have classes/books at multiple campuses, you will have to enter information for each campus then click Continue.
11. The Payment Option page will appear. Select Financial Aid and click Continue. Enter the following information: Enter your name as it appears on your Broward College Student ID, Enter the name of your high school (Do NOT abbreviate the name of your high school), Enter your Broward College Student ID Number (not your high school student number) – Click Continue.
12. Review your order and make sure that everything is accurate. If no changes are needed – Click Place Order.
13. Note your Order Number(s) and Print your Confirmation Page.
14. You will receive several emails from the Broward College Bookstore: an Email when order is received, an Email when order is processed by the bookstore, and an Email when order is ready to be picked up.
15. Pick up the books from the Bookstore.
16. Remember: take your order confirmation page and/or your order number with you.
17. Textbook Return: All textbooks for the term must be returned to the bookstore at the end of the term or an obligation will be placed on our high school record.