Monday-Thrusday 3:00 - 4:00 pm
WEST BROWARD HIGH FREE Tutoring Schedule
To offer additional time and instruction specific to students who will benefit from receiving support in areas of need, with the purpose of ensuring academic success.
Subject Scheduled Day Room# Teacher Contact Tutoring/Homework Help
Tuesday - Thursday Media Center Peer tutoring by National Honor Society All WBH Tutoring is FREE to WBH students. All tutoring is held from 3:00 - 4:00 PM. Tutoring all subjects are in the Media Center Additional student organizations that may provide tutoring on the scheduled days and locations:
- National Honor Society
Individual teachers, not included in this schedule, may offer additional tutoring. Students tutors are working for volunteer service learning hours. Students not working in a productive manner may be asked to leave.
- All tutoring sessions are offered as a FREE resource to students.
- Students must arrange for their own transportation in the afternoons.
- Tutoring will not be offered on early release or professional development days.
- Tutorials may be used for remediation or enrichment
Get step-by-step help from a certified tutor seven days a week from 2 to 10 p.m. The tutoring is free and confidential.
- To access E-Tutor you must have a computer with Internet connection. You will also need a Broward County Library card.
- To get a library card or to access E-Tutor, visit the library e-site. When at the site, follow the on-line instructions.
For more information call the Broward County Library Youth Services Administration at (954) 357-7336.
Monday - Thursday