- Minimum 3.0 unweighted GPA must be maintained
- Meet with Guidance Counselor to complete the Dual Enrollment Form.
- Student leaves with completed pink & goldenrod copies of dual enrollment form.
- Register online during Broward College’s published registration times for your Guidance Counselor approved classes listed on your Dual Enrollment Form (Step-by-step Instructions).
- Print out a copy of your BC schedule and bring it to guidance to receive a textbook acquisition form.
- Present textbook Acquisition Form, BC schedule, goldenrod copy of your Dual Enrollment Form, and your BC ID Card to the BC Bookstore to receive the required books for your classes.
Things to do BEFORE meeting with Guidance Counselor:
- Know your Broward College student ID number, and bring it with you
- View this list of approved dual enrollment courses and have your choices ready to share with your counselor.