Our goal is to guarantee the delivery of a bias-free education. We will work together to discover and remedy the factors that may contribute to educational disparities. We will enhance the commitment of our anchor partners through collaborative problem-solving work groups which will provide a framework in meeting the needs of every child in Broward County Public Schools.
- Closing the achievement gap between minority males and other subgroups around indicators of early childhood readiness, academic performance, graduation rates and college & career readiness.
- Eliminate the school-to-prison pipeline by reducing the recidivism of youth in confinement, external suspensions, expulsions, arrest and high school dropouts.
- Ensuring every child will have access to some form of mentoring.
- Department of Juvenile Justice Educational & Transition Support
- Dropout Prevention & Alternative Education Support Services
- Course and credit recovery guidance and resources
- Positive Behavior & Instructional strategies for struggling students
- Overage for grade/retention support and resources
- Minority Success Initiatives, Events & Resources
- Conferences & Professional Development
- Social Justice & Implicit Bias Initiatives
- Mentoring Initiatives