BCPS Reference Page
(Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print PDF)
As we prepare the Procurement & Warehousing Services intranet SharePoint site, this page will be used in the interim period for all resources currently used by our internal users (BCPS Employees). Please see the sections below for all available information.
Click Each Section Below to Access the Following:
- Warehouse Catalog
- Internal Forms & Documents
- Material Group & Commodity Group Guidelines
- Purchasing Card (PCard) Program
- Training Materials
Central Warehouse Item Inventory Catalog
The catalog shows all materials currently available in the Warehouse for Stock Transport Orders (STOs).
Care should be taken to ensure the unit of issue is correct when placing orders. For example, if an item is stored in case quantity with 6 bottles per case. The order quantity should be 1 case. This means that 1 case (with 6 bottles) will be delivered.
Internal Forms & Documents
- Policy 3320
- Change Order Request Form (CORF)
- Change Order Request Form (CORF) QRG
- Stock Transport Order (STO) Maintenance Form
- Storage Location Request Form
- Direct Deposit Form (For Mileage & Travel Reimbursement)
- Consultant Agreement Guidelines
- Consultant Agreement Form
- PCard Application & Cardholder Acknowledgement
Material Groups & Commodity Group Guidelines
Below please find our Material Group List along with our Commodity Group Guidelines.
These lists should be used when creating purchase requisitions where an SAP material will not be used.
This list is filtered by Material Group # and can be searched using "CTRL + F"
Quick Reference Guide:
Purchasing Card (PCard) Program
PCard Program Contact Information
Alfonso Di Lella, Purchasing Card Coordinator
Laura Rather, Purchasing Agent Specialist/Purchasing Card
PCard Policies and Forms
CLICK HERE for the Requisitioner 101 Training Manual
This manual is used for SAP Requisitioner training and is also a great reference for all users who currently create and edit requisitions, as well as for those who process goods receipts for orders.