FOREST GLEN MIDDLE SCHOOL
What are PreQuantum Leap and the Honors Academy Programs?
Challenging, College Prep Programs for gifted and high achieving students
Advanced academic courses beyond middle school curriculum which includes High School Honors Courses
Specialized field trips with an educational twist. (Cultural, Environmental, Historical, Community Events)
Qualities of a PQL and HA student include Integrity, Organized, Motivated and a commitment to being successful.
INNOVATIVE PROGRAM APPLICATIONS
APPLICATIONS DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 2020.
FGMA Academic Programs
Forest Glen Middle School's Pre-Quantum Leap and the Honors Academy are advanced academic programs that are designed for students who have the maturity to complete a rigorous level of academics. Potential candidates should have the discipline to organize and use their time wisely.
Key features of the programs are:
- writing across all the content areas.
- Upper-level mathematics courses.
- critical thinking skills across all academic areas.
- hands-on and technology-driven instruction.
- preparation for students in a multicultural and global world.
- preparation for the Quantum Leap program at Coral Springs High.
Pre-Quantum Leap and Honors Academy admissions are based on past academic achievement, FSA achievement, and a student's demonstrated desire to excel. The student in the program must maintain a 3.0-grade point average in order to remain in good standing.
Open house presentation for January 2020.