High School Transcripts

  • How to order your high school transcripts

    Transcripts should be requested AFTER your application has been submitted to the university.

    Current Students:

    1. Login to Naviance Student
    2. Go to College and select Colleges I'm Applying To 
    3. Click on Request transcripts
    4. You can check the status of any transcript request in Manage Transcripts
    5. For printed official transcripts needed for scholarships or for colleges, come to the front office to request from Registrar.
    6. For Unofficial Transcripts - PRINT Academic History on Virtual Counselor.

    Students can request their transcript at any time.  College Academy will send the transcript after you have submitted your college application so the university will have a document to link to your transcripts.

    Please go to Naviance and click ADD schools to the College I'm Applying To.  As soon as you have submitted your application to those colleges, go to EDIT and let us know you have applied.  We will send the transcripts that same week and you can check the status on Managed Transcripts in Naviance.


    Graduates from now UP To five years ago:

    1. Complete the Transcript Request Form.
    2. Email completed form to our Registrar here.

    *** Graduates for MORE THAN FIVE YEARS AGO, go to the Records Retention website.


    How to order your Broward College Transcripts:

    Request your college transcript to be sent "after degree posts."

    1. Go to the Broward College website at broward.edu
    2. Click Login
    3. Select myBC from the drop down list
    4. Enter ID and password
    5. Click on Records
    6. Click on Transcripts
    7. Click on Institution Transcripts Request

    Continue to follow instructions.