Pickup and Drop Off
Due to recent events Broward county is issuing new campus safety procedures.
- The school gates will open at 7:30 AM.
- Students will not be monitored before 7:30 am.
- Dropping off students before 7:30 will not be permitted.
- School Gates will be opened for dismissal at 1:55 PM.
- Absolutely no parent parking will be allowed in the facility parking lot. This will be strictly enforced.
- Parents must sign out their student who required early dismissal before 1:30 PM (11:30am on early release days).
- Students will be required to ware their ID badges every day (temporary ID badges will be distributed until the official IDs are delivered).
- Students will be expected to wear their official uniform to school each and every day.
- When visiting - you will be asked to show an official photo identification and given a temporary badge to enter campus.
The school gates will be closed during the school day. Parents will not be allowed to park early in the pickup lanes. Or congregate in the pickup area before 1:55 PM.