Student IDs play a significant role in the safety and security plan of our school. Students must wear their school issued ID at all times when on the South Plantation campus.
- A valid student ID is required at all times at all school sponsored events including athletic contests, plays, concerts, and pep rallies in order to receive student status for admission. Any student unable to present a valid ID will be charged adult admission fees.
- Students wishing to attend field trips must present their IDs to the supervising chaperone on the day of the field trip. Students without a valid ID before departure will not be allowed to attend the field trip.
- Students are not allowed to deface their IDs by coloring, adding stickers, or changing the design of the ID in any Students who alter the original picture and design of their ID must replace the ID and pay $10.00 to do so.
- ALL students will be provided two (2) free IDs; the first at the beginning of the 2018-2019 School Year and the second on Picture Day. If the initial ID is lost, prior to Picture Day, purchase of a replacement ID is required.
Students who have lost or defaced their free IDs will have the opportunity to purchase a replacement ID.
- Students will request and pay for the ID in the main office 7:35-9:00 a.m., OR during their lunch time.
- Students who request a replacement by 9:00 a.m. should come to the Media Center at the beginning of Second Block to pick up their IDs.
- Students with no photo, including new students, should sign up in the main office by 9:00 a.m. and go to the Media Center at the beginning of the second block each day. A Pass will be given once student receives their ID.
- Replacement IDs will cost $10.00 and are the responsibility of the student. Students who do not have cash will be issued an obligation each time a replacement ID is required.
Students who continually fail to wear their ID will be required to meet with their administrator to discuss disciplinary consequences in accordance with the South Plantation Positive Behavior Plan.