- County Website: broward.org/
- Parent Internet Viewer for Pinnacle: (log in: student ID/ Password: D.O.B (MMDD))
- Canvas; https://browardschools.instructure.com/courses/5882
Things You Can Do at Home to Help Your Child:
- Ask your child about school and take an interest in what they are learning.
- Make sure they get enough sleep.
- Make sure they eat a good breakfast.
- Make every effort to have your child at school and on time every day.
- Make sure your student has supplies for school
- Keep communication with teachers and your student
How can I see my child’s grades on Pinnacle?
(Here is how to set up automatic e-mail Pinnacle Gradebook Alerts.)
(You can customize the report types & frequency – and it only takes about 5 minutes!!)
- Log into Broward County’s Gradebook Website – https://gb.browardschools.com/Pinnacle/Gradebook
- You will need the following information to log in:
Your child’s Student ID firstname.lastname@example.org (user name) and birthdate Pmm/dd/yyyy (password) Example: November 26, 2000 would be entered as P11/26/2000.
- In the left menu on the screen, set up your Profile. Here you can add multiple email addresses.
- Then, under Options, click on Notifications.
- Then customize the Report Options: Grade Summary (provides current grade in every class); Automatic Class Grade Notification (alerts if a particular class’s grade drops below your pre-set level); Automatic Unexcused Absence (alerts if student is entered as unexcused in any class); Attendance Summary (summarized attendance record), etc. Simply check off the reports you want to receive, set the frequency, and choose the e-mail. Click “Save” and you will be set for alerts.