Atlantic Technical College
and Technical High School
Coconut Creek Parkway, Coconut Creek, FL 33063
Main Office: 754 –321 – 5100
Magnet High School Office: 754 –321 – 5300
ATLANTIC TECHNICAL MAGNET HIGH SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE
6:00 PM Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Magnet Coordinator – Hallema Collier 754–321–5307
Apply online at www.browardschools.com/schoolchoice
HOW TO APPLY TO ATLANTIC TECHNICAL COLLEGE AND TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL Entrance requirements for incoming 9th, 10th or 11th grade students:
- Students must have a Level 3 in FSA Reading and Mathematics as determined by your prior year scores. If the FSA is unavailable, a recent, norm-referenced standardized test must be provided demonstrating a minimum score at the 50th percentile in Total Reading and Total Math.
- Students must have a GPA of 2.5 in the academic core classes
(English, Math, Social Studies and Science) on their most recent report card.
- A limited number of seats may be available for students in grades 10 & 11. High School transcripts and standardized test scores must be reviewed to determine eligibility.
- No seats are available for 12th grade
- Buses are provided for students living more than two miles from the school and reside north of Sunrise Boulevard.
- No applications are accepted at the school as per School Board policy.
- Students who have never attended Broward County Public Schools MAY NOT apply online.
All Application questions should be directed to:
Department of Demographics & Student Assignments
754 –321 – 2480
Broward County Public Schools
600 SE 3rd Avenue
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
Mail report cards and test scores to the Department of Demographics & Student Assignments during the application window, even if the application is done online.