Atlantic Technical College and Technical High School
National Magnet School of Distinction
National Magnet School of Excellence
Career Technical Programs
Architecture and Construction
- Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning/Refrigeration (HVAC/R)
Business Management and Administration
- Accounting Operations
- Administrative Office Specialist
- Business Management and Analysis
- Legal Administrative Specialist
- Medical Administrative Specialist
- Dental Assisting
- Electrocardiograph Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Mental Health Technician
- Orthopedic Technology
- Patient Care Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing
Hospitality and Tourism
- Commercial Foods and Culinary Arts
- Professional Culinary Arts and Hospitality
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization/Customer Assistance Technology
- Database Application Development and Programming
- Network Support Services
- Web Development
- Machining Technologies
- Welding Technology
- Automotive Collision Technology Technician
- Automotive Service Technology
- Avionics Systems Technician
How to Apply to Atlantic Technical College and Technical High School
We're so excited you're HERE because you're interested in becoming a Tech Tiger! We have a culture of Rigor, Relationships, and Kindness!
Atlantic Technical College and Technical High School is a public magnet high school serving the students of Broward County.
Our Magnet Open House is Wednesday December 8, 2021 RSVP CLICK HERE or use QR Code Below
No applications are accepted at the school as per District policy
1st Online Application Window Opens December 1, 2021 and Closes February 8, 2022.
Parent Notification of Selection Status of 1st round applicants will be March 2022
Apply online at http://browardschools.com/schoolchoice
Entrance requirements for incoming 9th, 10th or 11th grade students:
1. Level 3 in FSA Reading and Mathematics as determined by your prior year scores. If the FSA is unavailable, a recent, norm-referenced standardized test must be provided demonstrating a minimum score at the 50th percentile in Total Reading and Total Math.
2. GPA of 2.5 in the academic core classes (English, Math, Social Studies and Science) on the most recent report card. Report cards and test scores must be mailed to the Department of Demographics & Student Assignments during the application window even if the application is done online.
Broward County Public
Department of Demographics & Student
Demographics & Student Assignments
600 SE 3rd Ave. Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
3. Buses are provided for students living more than two miles from the school and reside north of Sunrise Boulevard.
4. No seats are available for 12th grade.
A limited number of seats may be available for students in grades 10 & 11. High School transcripts and standardized test scores must be reviewed in order to determine eligibility.
Note: Students who have never attended Broward County Public Schools may not apply online. Please call the Demographics & Student Assignments office for instructions. 754-321-2480
Application questions should be directed to: Department of Demographics & Student Assignments at 754-321-2480