PTA President's Message
Dear Rocket Families,
We just completed a fun, exciting, and successful year and are looking forward to 2019-20. On behalf of the PTA board, I would like to thank you for the opportunity to host the activities we offer. The Turkey Run, Harvest Fest, Holiday Shop, Valentine's Day Grams, etc., would not be as rewarding without your participation and help. Please consider becoming a member of PTA. Yearly dues are only $8.00 to become a member and support your child's school. Each membership goes towards enrichment programs and activities that your child participates in on a daily basis. The events we have planned will be memories your child will have to look back on as highlights in their grade school years.
Your support and memberships makes this happen. We hope to see you at our next PTA event.
PTA stands for Parent Teacher Association
The mission of the PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality.
- Powerful voice for all children.
- Relevant resource for families and communities.
- Strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
- Serve as a type of forum where parents, teachers, administrators, and other concerned adults discuss ways to promote quality education, strive to expand the arts, encourage community involvement, and work for a healthy environment and safe neighborhoods.
- Join the PTA
- Attend Meetings.
- Volunteer to support PTA activities and projects