- Breakfast – Free for ALL students
- Lunch - $2.00 Regular/ $.40 Free/Reduced
- Ice Cream - $.65 (Wednesdays and Fridays)
- Milk - $.50
Free/Reduced Lunch: Lunch applications must be completed every year. Please visit www.myschoolapps.com/Home/PickDistrict, or please visit the main office if you need assistance.
Paying for Lunch: Children are responsible for handling their own lunch money. We suggest that parents/guardians pay by check made out to Stirling Elementary and write the student’s name and cafeteria identification number on the check. You may pay by the day, week or month. Payments can be made in the cafeteria from 7:30 – 10:00 a.m. If your child pays with cash, we suggest he/she carry it in a small wallet. You may visit www.myschoolbucks.com to pay with a credit card.
Due to space limitations, only those students eating breakfast will be allowed in the cafeteria before school starts. Breakfast is served from 7:30 - 7:50 a.m. Provisions will be made for any late bus arrivals.
In order to maintain a safe and pleasant environment in the cafeteria, children are expected to observe the following rules while eating:
- The adults on duty in the cafeteria will sit and dismiss students.
- Students should talk softly and use good manners at all times.
- Students should remain seated during lunch.
- Food may not be exchanged between students.
- Glass bottles and soda cans are not permitted in bag lunches.
- Students should clean up after themselves.
- Students should always keep hands and feet to themselves.