Habits of Successful Advanced Placement Students
- Believe YOU can succeed.
- Develop a DAILY study schedule and stick to it!
- Read chapters PRIOR to class attendance.
- Set Goals and refer to Pacing Guide constantly.
- Try to attend class each day with little to no absences.
- Review notes from class DAILY.
- Formulate a study group.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Use Review Books and note cards regularly.
- Repeat steps 1-9 consistently!!! :-)
Collegeboard Website with Helpful Hints and Tips for Advanced Placement Exams: Click Here