Dear Bulldog Family,
Welcome to the 2019-20 school year, and the Inaugural Year for our PTSO!
This year, in recognition of un-harnessed parent interest, we have established a PTSO. We hope to see you at whichever of our meetings and events you can make it to.
Our current goals for this year are to:
●Put together and pay for a School Beautification Project
●Coordinate Volunteers for Freshman Invasion, Athletics Golf Tournament and Athletic Awards Dinner
●Coordinate Volunteers and Donations for Staff Appreciation Week
●Come together for our school to support events for Homecoming Week
In order to do it, WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We plan to raise funds for our projects through:
●Membership Dues and Donations
●Spirit Nights at local restaurants
ARE YOU READY to join us?
Getting involved is easy -
1. Support us simply by paying your dues and making a donation if possible
2. Turn in your Membership Form with your dues
3. Link with us to keep informed about upcoming meetings and events so you can join us
How to Link with us:
-Download the smart phone app called "Band" and search for our group called "South Broward High
School PTSO". Then request to join the group. This is the best way to stay informed with timely information
-Check for updates on this page
4. Register as a Volunteer if you don't have a volunteer badge from last year: https://www.browardschools.com/Page/32043
5. Volunteer your time - join us for meetings, help with planning and SHOW UP for our Bulldog Community!
Thank you for your support!
Contact Us: PTSOsbhs@gmail.com
Yes! We can! We are…#SOUTHBROWARD!
South Broward High School PTSO Mission Statement
The purpose of the South Broward High School PTSO is to strengthen our school community inside and outside of school by bringing parents, teachers, students and the administration closer together through parent inclusion and involvement in school related activities. PTSO will further be a vehicle through which parents will come together to support our students, teachers and administration by assisting with various needs of our school financially and through volunteering.