2020/21 Boundary Proposal C-1, Analysis and Community Input
Reconfigure Hollywood Central Elementary as a prekindergarten through eighth grade school with an assigned attendance area for kindergarten through fifth grade and priority choice enrollment for sixth through eighth grade living within the attendance area of Hollywood Central Elementary.
All comments submitted will be reviewed for appropriate content before being posted.
We reserve the right to remove any comments identified as inappropriate. Do not provide user content that:
- contains vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature.
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- violates or encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance.
- violates any right of BCPS or any third party.
- interferes with any third party's uninterrupted use of this site.
- advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services.
- uses or attempt to use another's identity, password, service or system.
- contains copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind without the express permission of the owner of that material.
- uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, material or code.
- disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of BCPS, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through BCPS or affiliated or linked sites.
- "flames" any individual or entity (e.g., sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual), or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple threads or subjects.