Registering a new student to Western High SchoolWe look forward to making this process as smooth as possible for all. We are excited to welcome your student to Western High School, Home of the Wildcats!Please verify your assigned school at https://www.browardschools.com/school-locatorFill out all forms and course selection card.Once you have all the forms completed and you have the necessary documents to register, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone from our school counseling office will then be in touch to register your child.
Complete the following Broward County Public Schools enrollment forms:
- Student Registration Form: English | Spanish | Haitian Creole | Portuguese
- Western Registration Packet: English | Spanish
- Emergency Contacts Form: English | Spanish| Haitian Creole | Portuguese
- AffidavitofActingParent: English | Spanish
- Shared Housing Form: English | Spanish |Haitian Creole | Portuguese
- Release of Information Form, if needed English Spanish Haitian Creole Portuguese
- Record Request: English
Please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Student Name
- Student Number
- Phone Number
- Where the student is withdrawing to (Name or state of new school)
- Copy of the registering Parents ID
Per School Board Policy 5.1 : A child must attend the boundary school where the legal guardian/parent resides. Therefore, a child can attend WHS if they reside in WHS Boundaries. ALL ADDRESSES WILL BE VERIFIED. Providing false address information to a school is a crime.