Thank you for your interest in our FIU Dual Enrollment Program. Students in the School of Education - Urban Teacher Academy Magnet Program (UTAP) will be given first priority.
In order to register for the FIU DE program, students must meet the criteria stated below.
- Have a 3.0 Unweighted High School GPA
- Meet and obtain approval from your HS Grade Level School Counselor
- Student must submit the DE required Parent/Legal Guardian Consent form
- Student must complete the FIU Online Application once student has been approved
- Must earn a college level score on the reading area for either placement test (PERT, ACT or SAT)
If you do not have a College Level Reading Score, please see Mrs. Orris for a Dual Enrollment Testing Referral Form
For more information, please visit Florida International University’s Dual Enrollment website at https://dualenrollment.fiu.edu/.