Course Selection Process | Incoming 9th Graders
Dear Parents and Guardians of Current 8th Grade Students: Congratulations! Your student will be going to high school!
To be sure your child is properly enrolled in high school, you will need to pre-register with proof of where you live. We also need you to complete the online course selection form with your student.
PART 1: PRE-REGISTRATION
The following pre-registration documents will be emailed to PLHRegistrar@browardschools.com:
- You will NOT need to print the form, just type your name in the signature boxes.
- First download the forms on your computer; Then, open the forms in Adobe Acrobat Reader, complete and save.
- Or, you may fill out the forms in your browser.
-Internet Explorer/Edge: Complete and save.
-Google Chrome: Select print and choose "Save as PDF" in the print destination. Important, Downloading your completed forms using Google Chrome will not save your progress.
2) A picture or scan of the registering parent's photo ID
3) Emergency Contact Form: English | Spanish | Haitian Creole | Portuguese
- Fill completely.
4) Primary proof of address as defined by Broward County Public Schools, in the registering parent’s name. Usually this means:
- Property tax bill
- Homestead exemption
- Recent mortgage statement
- Home purchase contract
- Or Current notarized lease agreement.
Email the four documents to: PLHRegistrar@BrowardSchools.com
If you have any questions regarding pre-registration, please email them to: PLHRegistrar@BrowardSchools.com
PART 2: COURSE SELECTIONS
GIFTED ACADEMY - CLICK HERE for the academy course selection form
For reference only:
All questions regarding course selections will be answered during the course selection meeting with the Plantation High School Counselor. Students in Plantation High School's zone are automatically scheduled for a meeting through their current middle school.