Sunshine Childcare Afterschool Program
Sunshine Childcare is our after school care provider at Embassy Creek. Aftercare is available from 2:00 - 6:00 p.m. on school days. Sunshine also offers teacher workday camps, summer camps and holiday camps when school is not in session. Please visit their website by clicking on the link below for further information.
As a Professional Child Care Worker and a member of our Sunshine Family. . .
- I pledge to always put the SAFETY and WELL BEING of the students in my care first, 100% of the time.
- I pledge to provide a supportive and nurturing environment where every child feels they are treated with respect, fairness and listened to at all times.
- I pledge to be a punctual, honest and cooperative team player while I am at work.
- I pledge to always teach positive behavior and be a role model by speaking, dressing and acting professionally.
- I pledge to follow Sunshine’s Policies and Procedures in order to be the best I can be at what I doEVERYDAY!
As a proud member of the Sunshine Family, you now represent what the word “Sunshine” symbolizes:
S = Safety & Security is our #1 priority!
U = Understanding
N = Nice Manners
S = Sensitive to others
H = Honesty
I = Integrity
N = Neat, Professional Appearance
E = Excited to come to work!
Sunshine Childcare can be reached at 954-236-8850 - Office off campus or at Embassy Creek from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m. at 754-323-5593. For registration information, please go to their Website at: http://www.sunshinefl.com