Welcome to the 2022-2023 School Year! Together, we will be challenged by many opportunities as we embrace new concepts, new beginnings, new faces, new classes, new programs, new teachers, and a new principal. I hope your summer was restful and peaceful in preparation for this new school year!
This year we will prepare each student for academic, social, and personal success.
Our staff will also be working on the following school improvement goals:
- Implementing curriculum with fidelity and utilizing instructional strategies that increase student achievement
- Providing a Safe and Secure Learning Environment
- Utilizing data to drive decision making
- Monitoring students’ academic progress and make adjustments when needed
- Providing support services for students/parents, including Social & Emotional services when needed
- Increasing parental involvement
- Building a strong community and increasing business partnerships
In addition, on the first day of school, you will receive an information packet. Please read every document carefully and return the documents that require your signature. Our Peters Family looks forward to meeting and working with you this school year!
Eric T. Miller, Ed.D.