Aftercare Registration Opens August 4th and is on a first come, first serve basis.
Our mission is to provide students with an inclusive child care program that is safe and nurturing in a comfortable environment. A culturally enriching program that promotes the physical, intellectual, emotional, and social development of each child; and a program that meets the highest quality of child care standards.
Keep in mind application approval is needed and payment, to guarantee your registration spot. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email the Supervisor Ms. Shannon Verderber.The link below for the "Aftercare Application"
- Before and After School Child Care (BASCC) / Overview (browardschools.com)
- 2022 MASK Aftercare Flyer
- Parent Directions to apply
McNab’s Acadamy for Successful Kids (M.A.S.K.) is enjoying another fun-filled year at McNab Elementary! Our aftercare program has lots of features both kids and parents enjoy, including:
- Awarded as an “Outstanding” after-school childcare program by the BASCC Quality Child Care Standards -4 years in a row!
- Daily Homework Help
- Arts & Crafts
- Free Tutoring with McNab teachers
- Sports & Outside Play
- Speed stacks
- Fun academic activities
- CPR/First-Aid Certified Staff
- On-site – no buses!
- Special Guests & Events – DJ’s, Ceramics on Wheels, P.E. X-games, talent show, and much more!
- Fun Fridays – XBOX, movies, Just Dance!
- Games, toys, students of the week, and weekly treasure box
Registration and Fees
Payment Break Down:
- Registration is $30 PER CHILD.
- 15 day pay period of $214.
- Any additional student receives a 5% discount, which is: $203
- A $6.00 activity fee per child, per pay period.
- Only accepting online payments (Once your application has been approved).
- See Supervisor for financial assistance questions.
Prompt tuition payment and prompt pick-up by 6:00 p.m. is the responsibility of the parent.
Our program ends all responsibilities at 6:00 p.m. If payment is not made by the (last day to pay) date, you will be charged the $30.00 registration fee again. If your child is still here after 6:30 p.m. and we have not been able to reach anyone at home, work, or at the emergency numbers, the Broward Sheriff’s Office will be notified. The pick-up time is established by the Broward County School Board and MUST be strictly followed.
*Tuition is due on or before the date provided on the tuition sheet. As per School Board Policy (3411) and the Constitution of the State of Florida, Article VII, Section 10, all payments must be made in advance prior to the start of the attendance period. A new registration form and reregistration fee will need to be processed before entering the program.
MASK is open from dismissal time at 2:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. on school days. On “early release” days, MASK will be from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Behavior ExpectationsEvery child is on a 10 day trial period, aggressive or violent behavior is grounds for immediate removal.
Authorized persons will come to the MASK desk located in the front office to sign out the students. All persons signing out children need to show picture I.D.
Only those persons listed on the registration form will be allowed to pick up your child from the MASK Program.
With the safety and well-being of the children in mind, it is MOST important that parents fill out the emergency sheet and adhere to the guidelines. Parents are urged to provide us with current telephone numbers and a list of authorized persons in case of emergencies.
Be sure to keep your contact numbers up to date. If we need to reach you, we need valid telephone numbers.
One of the most important regulations of the After Care Program concerns the child leaving the premises. Parents may not take their children home without notifying the MASK office and signing the child out.