Before and After Care
Welcome to another fun-filled year of before and after-school child care. We understand that parents are faced with the difficult task of finding quality child care for their children. The goal of this program is to offer a wide variety of quality activities for your child.
Pasadena Lakes Elementary will provide parents with a secure, supervised, constructive learning and play environment. Programs are designed for the ages of children, which attend the school. Activities will be age-appropriate and supervised by competent, caring, qualified staff members.
The Mission of Before and After School Child Care is to provide students with:
- An inclusive child care program that is safe and nurturing in a comfortable environment
- A culturally enriching program that promotes the physical, intellectual, emotional, and social development of each student
- A program that meets the highest quality of child care standards
PDMS - Instructions for Childcare Registration
Panther Care Before/Aftercare
- PDMS Web Registration Instructions
- Before Care Fee: $63.00 Total amount: $63.00
- Aftercare Fee: Full fee includes $258.00+$10.00 activity fee. Total amount: $268.00 **(Activity fee is due each period)**
- SBBC/sibling discount includes $248.00+$10.00 activity fee. Total amount: $258.00
- (Must be active with the school board for the SBBC discount to apply).
- **Any scholarships must be paid in the aftercare office with the supervisor, before the deadline**
- *Late payments will incur a $30.00 re-registration fee back into the program.
- Thank you for your help in making our program amazing!!
- *We do apologize, but currently we have a waitlist for our panther care aftercare program.
- Remember: ALL payments must be made prior to the start of the payment period.
- If payment is not made by the LAST DAY to pay, the child is withdrawn from the program and a re-registration fee must be paid to re-enter the program.
- All late pick up fees must be paid BEFORE the next payment attendance period. If not paid, the fees will become an obligation attached to the student’s financial records.