New Student Registration
School begins promptly at 8:00 A.M.
Students arriving after this time will be marked tardy. Tardy students must be accompanied by an adult to the front office.
Office: 7:30 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
Breakfast: 7:30 - 7:55 A.M.
First Bell: 7:55 A.M.
Class Begins: 8:00 A.M.
Dismissal: 2:00 P.M.
Early Release Dismissal: 12:00 P.M.
Attendance Hotline: 754.323.6152
Ice Cream: .65 - Wednesdays Only
Juice Bars: .50 - Fridays Only
Registration for New K-5 students
Register My Child - Click here for BCPS Registration Requirements (K-12)
Monday - Friday: 8:00 A.M. - 1:00 p.m. in the school's front office.
Child must be 5 years old on or before September 1.
Child must be 6 years old on or before September 1, and must have been enrolled in a public school or must have satisfactorily completed kindergarten in a nonpublic school.
Please Bring the Following Items With You:
- Legal Proof of Age
- Certificate of Immunization (Florida HRS 680). The 680 form can be obtained from the Broward County Department of Health or a Private Physician/Health Care Provider.
- Evidence of Medical Examination (well check-up) within the last 12 months of
- Florida Drivers License or Identification
- Two (2) Proofs of Residency
- Documentation of Grade Placement