Our mission is to provide students with an inclusive child care program that is safe and nurturing in a comfortable environment. A culturally enriching program that promotes the physical, intellectual, emotional, and social development of each child; and a program that meets the highest quality of child care standards.
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your children to After School Programs, Inc. (ASP), the only after-school provider to have programs accredited by AdvancED and SACS. At ASP, our mission is: “To be a company that implements genuine care, respect, and courtesy for children, parents and each other, to be the premier provider of school-age child care while meeting the needs of the children, parents, and communities we serve, and to enrich and enhance the lives of children as they become young adults while working as a team toward common goals.”
ASP is a not-for-profit corporation that began operating its first on-site after-school program in 1993. We operate after-school programs in elementary schools nationally and in Florida, and we currently serve over 10,000 children and their families at 75 Florida school sites.
The goal of ASP is to provide a quality program that is safe, fun, and affordable. Our programs offer age-appropriate activities under the supervision of a competent, trustworthy, caring, and qualified staff that understands and meets the needs of the children in our care.
To meet the physical, intellectual, social, emotional, and recreational needs of children, our program will:
- Offer fun, enriching, academically oriented, and recreational activities that help promote confidence, self-esteem, and responsibility.
- Provide children a safe and secure environment staffed by warm, friendly child care professionals
- Provide a relaxed atmosphere where children can socialize and make new friends
- Provide a nutritional snack
- Provide time for and homework assistance
At ASP, we believe that during the hours that children are away from home they should be provided with a quality program of well-supervised activities that stimulates new interests, encourages creativity, and builds self-confidence while providing their parents with “peace of mind”.
This Parent Handbook Webpage outlines what you may expect from ASP and outlines our policies and procedures. We hope it will be helpful and look forward to providing you and your child with a quality after-school program enrollment.
- registration. Parents' phone numbers of children attending this elementary school are eligible to enroll in the after-school program.
- Registration forms are available in the school office during school hours or from the Site Director in the school cafeteria. You may also call our corporate office at 1-888-720- 2882 to request further information and /or registration.
- The following information is required on all registration forms:
- Child’s Full Name
- Child’s Date of Birth
- School Name & Grade
- Emergency Contact/Pick-Up Information
- Password (a word known only by ASP and the parent and/or guardian)
- Home & Work Numbers for Parents/Guardians and emergency contacts
- Complete Home Address
- Alternate phone numbers (e.g. cellular etc)
- Names of Persons Permitted to Remove Child
- Please make sure you fill out your registration forms completely and update your information when necessary with the Site Director
- There is a non-refundable Family Registration Fee
- ASP does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, or national origin.
- ASP It's All About the Children Main Website