Before and After Care
Our mission is to provide students with an inclusive child care program that is safe and nurturing in a comfortable environment. A culturally enriching program that promotes the physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of each child; and a program that meets the highest quality of child care standards.
Snack, homework, and outdoor play every day. Starting in the 2022-2023 school year, there will be a newly designed program with special rotations including:
- STEM Science
- Budding Builders
- Crafty Corner
- Tech Time
- Game Gallery
- Music 'n Movement
- Fit 'n Fun
- Project Based Learning
- Morning Care Hours are 7:00am-8:50am
- After Care Hours are 3:30pm-6:00pm
- $30 Registration Fee per child
Supervisors: Jennifer Sekerchak and Theresa CurryThe School Board of Broward County, Florida, prohibits any policy or procedure which results in discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation.www.browardschools.com
Registration and Fees
- 12 Pay Periods of 15 Days Each!
- Convenient Online Registration OPENS Wednesday, July 13th
- Applications submitted prior to July 13th, 2022 will not be accepted.