Before and After Care
Our mission is to provide students with an inclusive child care program that is safe and nurturing in a comfortable environment. A culturally enriching program that promotes the physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of each child; and a program that meets the highest quality of child care standards.
Click each tab to learn more about the After School Programs at Olsen MS
The 21st Century After School Program at Awesome Olsen Middle School Program
- Grade Levels: 6, 7, and 8
- Days/Hours: Monday - Thursday from 1:50 PM – 5:00 PM, no planning days or teacher planning days
- FREE, federally funded program
- Receive specialized assistance in reading, math, and science
- Interventions and programs that will enhance your child’s academic success
- Daily attendance is a mandatory requirement.
- Contact: Ms. Victoria Martin, Site Coordinator or call 754-323-3800
- Click here to complete the Registration
The Awesome Olsen Unity4Teens program, otherwise known as Hispanic Unity4Teens has begun its Virtual after-school success camp on August 24th. Please look at the flyer below for awesome opportunities for students who need to engage virtually and connect with a community of peers!
Unity 4Teens will offer the following online services:
- Homework Help
- Community Service Projects
- Financial Literacy
- and MORE!
What is required for participation?
- A positive mindset
- Willingness to engage
- Believe you can do this!
Days/Times: Monday - Thursday from 3:30 PM -5:30 PM
Registration and Fees
- 21st CCLC: $0, FREE
- Hispanic Unity4Teens: $0, FREE
- Parents MUST register their child in person
- Parents should have their child’s student number
- We ONLY accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express (NO CHECKS)
- Payment MUST be made at the time of registration