Before and After Care
Our mission is to provide students with an inclusive child care program that is safe and nurturing in a comfortable environment. A culturally enriching program that promotes the physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of each child; and a program that meets the highest quality of child care standards.
Students receive academic and homework assistance.
Computers are available in all classrooms to assist with homework and enrichment needs.
Students will have the opportunity to participate in academic games, culinary arts, dance, sports, and gardening.
Registration and Fees
To make a payment: Go to browardschools.com/estore and scroll to Ramblewood Middle School
Student Registration Fee: $30.00 per child, a one-time fee
Before care: $66.00 per pay period (pay period is 15 school days)
Aftercare: $134.00 + $5.00 (activity Fee) = $139 per pay period (pay period is 15 school days)
*** 5% Discount for SBBC employees in the Aftercare Program and scholarships also available for families that qualify. See website for details or contact one of our program supervisors. ***
Easy Online Registration and Payment
Parents can register to start on July 25th online at the following website: browardschools.com/bascc
Before you begin:
- Google Chrome is required
- Incomplete applications are deleted daily at midnight.
- Parents must use the student's 10-digit student number (ex: 06……..)
- You must make a new application even if the student went to the childcare program the previous year.
- Christina Nista, Debra Divich, Patricia Wagner
- Telephone: 754-322-4300
- After hours: 754-322-4305
- Before Care: 7:30 - 8:45 AM
- After Care: 3:45 - 6:15 PM
For more information contact:
Christina Nista (Christina.Nista@browardschools.com)
Patricia Wagner (Patricia.Wagner@browardschools.com)
Debra Divich (Debra.Divich@browardschools.com)