Our School Dress Code
School uniforms are MANDATORY. Please adhere to our Dress Code Policy. Our school uniform consists of (Pants/Bottoms: Khaki, Black, Hunter Green) and (Tops: Burgundy, Green, White, and Golden Rod Yellow.
Friday Uniform: Full Uniform or school shirt with uniform bottoms.
Benefits of a Uniform Policy
Research suggests that school uniforms
- Improve discipline, self-esteem and self-respect.
- Focus the student towards learning.
- Eliminate the fear of whether their clothing choice will be acceptable by peers.
- Strengthens school pride.
- Identify student population from strangers on school grounds.
- Cost effective.
All children should start wearing their school uniform on the very first day of school this August. Please call us at school if you have any questions or concerns.
A Parent or Guardian may request by mail, or in person, an application for an exemption from the uniform program. Exemption waivers must be completed by the 10th day of the student's enrollment.