Be a Part of Jaguar Pride
Indian Ridge has a deep history of active and passionate volunteers. The core of this passion is the Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO). Every year, the PTO inspires experienced parents, along with a new group of incoming parents, to support the dozens of activities that make our school so special.
If you are interested in lending a hand, your creativity, or your experience, the first step is to register with Broward County Public Schools as a volunteer. While the PTO can direct you to specific volunteer needs, here are the main programs that always require extra support:
- Box Tops for Education: Something has to happen with all of those Box Tops that make their way to IRMS. Twice a year -- October and February -- the collected Box Tops are sorted, packaged and sent for redemption. Over the years, our school has earned over $16,000... with your help we can help that number continue to grow.
- Health Screenings: Every September, we need volunteers to help administer basic health and body mass index screenings for the entire school. The program is one week long and volunteers can sign up for individual days.
- Dream Catchers: Coming Soon
- Jaguar Jog: A fun run held at the school, it is our biggest event and biggest fundraiser of the year. The Jagur Jog relies on a full team of volunteers throughout the day.
- Hispanic Fair Ambassadors: This Saturday event is perfect for working parents.
- Assemblies for Outstanding Students: At the conclusion of every quarter, IRMS honors its most outstanding students. Volunteers are needed for coordiation and support.
- Donated Uniform Laundering: A simple way to make a big difference by washing donated uniforms before distributing to students in need. Excellent for working parents.
- SAC/SAF: Coming Soon
The IRMS community is over 2,000 families strong. Interested in promoting your business to them through the PTO?
We offer a variety of sponsor packages to fit any business need.