The Records Retention Office assists students who need to obtain their school transcripts. School transcripts are legal documents accepted as proof of graduation or attendance. All educational records are protected under FERPA thus do not fall under the Public Records Law. Online Requests are NOT currently compatible with iPhones, use a desktop or Android. (Read the instructions popup page completely)
They are accepting K-12 requests for all years. Students who are a minor, must have parent/guardian sign the request and upload their photo ID.
Any questions regarding transcripts, request, turnaround time, etc. please send an email to email@example.com
• For current students | Students can come to the School Counselor Office to pick up / complete / return a Transcript Request Form.
• For graduates of 2015 - 2020 | Recent alumni can order transcripts by the following purchase note information carefully, before clicking to order online.
• For graduates of 2014 - 1970 | Contact the Records Retention office at 754.321.3150 or click here to access the form.
RECORDS & VERIFICATIONS
Request for records must be in writing. Emails, phone calls, or faxes can not accept. Due to the high volume of request there is a turn around time of 3-5 days. This includes proof of student enrollment, graduation verification, immunizations, social security forms or other government or agency forms.
Mail or drop off request that include the following:
• Type of documentation / information / verification requested
• Student name
• Date of birth
• Student signature if over 18
• Parent or guardian signature if student is under 18
• Past students | List the last year attended and attach copy of photo I.D.
• Current students | Include your student ID Number (06.....)
• Mail | Include address for return
• Pick-up | At the Deerfield Beach High School's Welcome Center upon notice from the Registrar's Office.
* There is a $1.00 fee for transcripts that can not be sent electronically, have a $1.00 money order upon ordering transcripts.