Athletics Director: Mr. Dorfman
To participate in interscholastic extracurricular athletics, middle school students must meet the following requirements, based on each 9-week marking period:
- Students must have been regularly promoted and must maintain a quarterly grade point average of 2.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. Middle school students must pass 5 out of 6 classes.
- Students may receive no more than one “U” in conduct.
- Failure to meet requirements makes the student-athlete ineligible for contests for the entire next nine weeks. This will take effect as of report card issue date.
- Any athlete who is suspended for school will be immediately dismissed from the team.
- Any athletes who accumulates two or more unexcused absences from practices or competitions may be dismissed from the team.
- All athletes are expected to wear proper athletic attire for practice (tee shirt, athletic shorts and appropriate athletic shoes).
- All athletes must be 15 years old or less prior to August 15, 2019.
Sport Coach Season Announcement/Final Standing
Ms. Taylor/Ms. Flaster September-October
Mr. Anderson September-October
Mr. Morris December-January
Mr. Garcia - CSHS December-January
October - January Girls Volleyball
Ms. Flaster & Ms. Taylor
January - April
Ms. Weller January - April
Girls Flag FB
Mr. Anderson January - April
Boys Flag FB
Mr. Kendrick January - April
Mr. Brighten April - May
Mr. Barnes April - May
Mr. Barr April - May
Mr. Barnes August - January
Ms. Sperling September
A completed & signed permission slip and proof of insurance (copy of insurance card required) in order to try-out for any sport/team. Pick up permission slips in the cafeteria during all lunches. Try-out attire consists of a t-shirt, shorts, and football cleats. If selected for the team, an FGMS PE Uniform will be required for practices.
All participants must fill out a permission and physical form turn it in on your designated tryout date. No form, No Try-Out! Forms are located in the front office and Mr. Dorfman's room - 415.Congratulations to all our athletics!!
Lady Wildcats Cheerleaders
FGMS LADY WILDCATS SQUAD 2019 - 2020:
Cross County Announcements
Boys and Girls tryouts, August 28, 2019
FGMS BOYS AND GIRLS CROSS COUNTRY TEAM 2019 - 2020:
FGMS GOLF TEAM 2019 - 2020:
First practice is Monday, August 26th
Turtle Run Park
4:15pm - 5:15pm
FGMS BOYS SOCCER TEAM 2019 - 2020: Andres Astazia, Darius Edwards, Quinten Ehrenberg, Jorge Flores, Jefferson Hernandez, Camden Hulse, Miguel Jumpp, David La Flèche, Thankarit Lakieo, Justyn Martínez, Cai McLean, Connor Moore, Nicolas Morando, Cristian Patino, Ethan Perez, Lester Raymundo, Ricardo Romero, Kevin Santamaria, Diego Valentin, Brayden Willie, and Jordan Yapp.
FGMS GIRLS SOCCER TEAM 2019 - 2020: Natalia Astaiza, Savannah Blau, Rylee Byrne, Paige Carrow, Shariyah Felder, Julie Gabiatti, Camila Giraldo, Keziah Louingene, Olivia Moore, Sofia Palhano, Haley Preston, Luise Reis Pereira, Hailey Shay, Isabella Shuhmann, Raquel Stamper, and Gabriela Vences Hernandez.
You must have cleats, shin guards, shorts, & water/sports drink.
FGMS Boys Basketball Team 2019 - 2020:FGMS Girls Basketball Team 2019 - 2020:
Volleyball AnnouncementsFGMS Girls Volleyball Team 2019 - 2020:FGMS Boys Volleyball Team 2019 - 2020:
Flag Football AnnouncementsFGMS Girls Flag Football Team 2019 - 2020:FGMS Boys Flag Football Team 2019 - 2020:
Track & Field AnnouncementsFGMS Girls Track Team 2019 - 2020:
FGMS Boys Track Team 2019 - 2020